Stanley Jolton is Vice President in the Retail Properties Group at CBRE. Stan joined CBRE in 1995 after 40 years in the retail business.
Stan represents national tenants such as Half Priced Books, Hobby Lobby, Jones New York, Rogan's Shoes, Great Clips and Big Lots. He represents landlords from single-tenant to grocery-anchored complexes of 250,000 SF.
Stan's experience includes several years with T.A. Chapman Co., a group of nine specialty department stores and 10 high-end women's specialty stores, where he was President and CEO.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Member, Commercial Association of Realtors, Wisconsin (CARW)
- Member, National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Member, Wisconsin Realtors Association (WRA)
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- University of Colorado - Boulder, Bachelor of Science - Business Administration