A native of Yugoslavia, Snezana Anderson is a Senior Vice President at CBRE. Fluent in French, Spanish, Italian, Serbo-Croatian and English, she is admired by her clients and peers in the industry for her financial and analytical acumen. She has completed many real estate transactions for agencies of the French government in New York City and enjoys a strong relationship with the French community in the United States. She currently serves on the Board of the French-American Chamber of Commerce. In addition, she has a thorough knowledge of the telecommunications industry.
Ms. Anderson joined the firm in 1991, shortly after moving to the U.S. Skilled in nearly every aspect of the commercial real estate business, she was a financial analyst in CBRE’s Consulting division and an asset manager in the firm’s Asset Management subsidiary—advising on “lease vs. hold” decisions for many significant institutional owners—before becoming a sales professional in 1994. In her current role, she has negotiated leases throughout the U.S. totaling more than 2.2 million sq. ft. for some of the world’s most prestigious tenants, and another 600,000 sq. ft. on behalf of numerous high-profile building owners.
Ms. Anderson has completed office transactions totaling 200,000 sq. ft. for various French Government organizations, including multiple lease re-negotiations and extensions for the French Government Trade Office (Ubifrance), multiple space acquisitions and renewals for the French Ministry of Finance, a lease renewal for the Paris Stock Exchange and Mercantile Exchange, a lease re-negotiation and extension of the Permanent Mission of France to the UN and multiple space acquisitions and lease renewals for Invest in France. In addition, she has represented several other European Government organizations in more than 15,000 sq. ft. of successful lease negotiations, including a space acquisition for the Austrian Tourist Office, a lease renewal for the Austrian Trade Office and multiple space acquisitions for the German Tourist Bureau. One of Ms. Anderson’s most notable European Non-Government clients is Pernod Ricard, a company she has represented nationally in all acquisitions and dispositions, including 250 Park Avenue, where she completed a consolidation of 80,000 sq. ft., as well as 401 Park Avenue South and 100 Manhattanville in Purchase, New York.
Ms. Anderson also has extensive experience working in the telecommunications industry, having completed transactions totaling 2.3 million sq. ft. throughout the country. This includes multiple data center leases totaling 1.4 million sq. ft. for Global Center; a 200,000-sq.-ft. East Coast headquarters for Global Crossing in Morristown, NJ; 80,000 sq. ft. of transactions and exclusive national representation for Infocrossing; a 78,000-sq.-ft. space acquisition in Atlanta and a 160,000-sq.ft. space acquisition in New Jersey for Switch and Data; and a 100,000-sq.-ft. space renewal and expansion at 25 Broadway in Manhattan for Telehouse International.
In her spare time, Ms. Anderson invests in and manages her residential properties in the U.S. and Europe and is an avid Argentinean Tango dancer as well as a fiercely competitive ping pong player.
- Hartz Mountain Deal of the Year Award, 2007
- CBRE Chairman’s Award, 2000
- CBRE Top Downtown Broker, 2000
- University of Hartford, Paris, Master of Business Administration in International Finance and Marketing
- University of Belgrade, Department of Linguistics, Bachelor of Arts in English Language and Literature, French and Italian
- One Exchange Plaza | 55 Broadway
- Aetna | 65 Broadway
- The Boston Company | 135 East 57th Street
- Equitable Life Assurance | 717 Fifth Avenue
- New York Life Insurance Company | 44 Wall Street
- Prudential Insurance Company | 850 Third Avenue
- TIAA-CREF | 375 Park Avenue
- Bank of Nova Scotia | 33 Whitehall Street | 350,000-sq.-ft. building
- The Communications Bank| 55 Broadway | 300,000-sq.-ft. building
- Highgate Holdings | Waltham, MA | 400,000-sq.-ft. building
- Lawrence Ruben Co. | One Dag Hammerskjold Plaza | 750,000-sq.-ft. building
- Taconic Investment Partners |100 William Street | 450,000-sq.-ft. building
- The Witkoff Group | 125 Broad Street | 400,000-sq.-ft. building
- Builders Group
- Cast Software
- Colson Services
- Corporate Communications
- Corporate Suites
- Futur Telecom
- GL Consulting
- Grand Marnier
- Keefe, Bruyette & Woods
- Lord Securities
- Loyens & Loeff
- Witan Group (Kinexus)