Shaun Moothart serves as Vice President with the Capital Markets Debt & Structured Finance Group in Newport Beach. Representing a range of clients from institutional real estate funds to local private capital investors, Moothart and his team assess the unique needs of each client and provide a tailored financing solution to the borrower’s specific ownership strategy.
Leveraging CBRE’s extensive life insurance company, CMBS, commercial bank and bridge lending relationships, Moothart and his team customize capital to maximize flexibility and return on investment. With expertise across the major asset classes and capital structures, Moothart’s team in concert with the CBRE capital markets platform offer clients a full range of commercial real estate advisory capabilities.
As part of CBRE’s large footprint, the team has access to vast resources which include investment sales, marketing, research and valuation, property management, and leasing. Utilizing CBRE’s national platform, relationships and local expertise in every major market, the team is able to maximize the capital options available to each borrower. The team also provides both borrowers and lenders access to local and national research, market trends and valuation data, thereby giving clients an unmatched competitive edge.
Over the past 12 years, Moothart has successfully played a key role in the origination, underwriting and closing of debt and equity transactions valued in excess of $2 billion.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in the State of California
- Member of Mortgage Bankers Association
- Member of NAIOP
- Member of NAIOP Young Professionals Group Committee
- Member of the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Member of the CBRE DSF G-20 Group
- Co-founder of the Daniel L. Burkett Memorial Scholarship
- University of San Diego, Bachelor of Arts; Business Administration, Emphasis in Real Estate and Finance