Serena Longo is a Vice President in CBRE’s Office Services specialty in Hawaii. Ms. Longo is part of a three-person team of professionals with a dual focus on office leasing and Capital Markets investment sales. The team specializes in institutional investment sales of all product types including office, industrial, retail, hotel and land sales, user and land sales, and recapitalizations of institutional investment properties. For agency office leasing, the team focuses on properties in the Central Business District, Kapiolani corridor and Waikiki submarkets.
Ms. Longo concentrates on representing landlords and tenants in all aspects of commercial real estate transactions. She currently represents a leasing portfolio of more than 1.3 million square feet of landlord listings in Honolulu's central business district, Kapiolani corridor, and Waikiki. She also handles a large tenant representation portfolio. Ms. Longo focuses on developing a full-service partnership with each client. She negotiates new leases, renewals, lease restructures, subleases and other agreements on behalf of tenants and landlords.
Ms. Longo began her commercial real estate career after joining Bishop Street Commercial as a Director in the Office Services Group in 2012. During her tenure there, she was named Rookie of the Year and promoted to Managing Director in 2013. She also earned the title of Top Producer in 2014. Prior to joining Bishop Street Commercial, Ms. Longo was a Managing Attorney in San Francisco, California.
Ms. Longo earned her Juris Doctor degree in 2007 from the University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law. Before that, she graduated with honors in 2004 from the University of California, Davis. Today, she remains a member of the California State Bar Association while also being a licensed real estate agent in Hawaii.
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law; Juris Doctor
- University of California, Davis
- Waterfront Plaza; 547,000 sq. ft. Honolulu mixed-use office/retail complex
- Davies Pacific Center; 355,000 sq. ft. Honolulu CBD office building
- Pan Am Building; 214,000 sq. ft. Kapiolani Corridor office building
- Pearlridge Office Center; 114,000 sq. ft. Aiea office building
- Allan Buick & Bers
- Coastwood Capital
- Hawaii Medical College
- Kobayashi, Kanetoku, Doi, Lum & Yasuda CPAs, LLC
- Pacific Office Properties Trust
- Parallel Capital Partners
- Seaside Equity LLC
- Shidler Pacific Advisors
- Shidler West Investment Partners
- University of Phoenix
- Washington Prime
- WP Glimcher/Blackstone Group