Sean Sussex has completed hundreds of assignments including corporate relocations, renewals, acquisitions, dispositions, and subleases. His deep multi-market experience and portfolio-wide strategic facility plans developed on behalf of clients have enabled Mr. Sussex to provide solutions for all real estate needs, regardless of scope or geography.
Mr. Sussex’s mission with every project is to form a client-for-life relationship. He accomplishes this by delivering strategic negotiating advice with an objective perspective, real-time market insight, and seamless access to the best intellectual capital in the industry. He takes pride in his track record of achieving superior results and focus on putting the client’s interests first, always. That is his guarantee.
As an advisor Mr. Sussex strives to:
- Understand your overall business objective as well as your short-term and long-term real estate needs.
- Align your real estate requirements so that they support and enhance your bottom line.
- Provide unmatched market knowledge, in order to make sound real estate decisions.
- Develop a strategic negotiating platform that ensures your requirements are met, while applying a win-win approach with the landlord whenever possible.
- Provide additional value added services you need such as project management, financial analysis, move management, lease audit, market research and more.
- University of Southern California, Bachelor of Arts; International Relations
- CCIM Institute Candidate
- CBRE University Foundations Class of 2011
- Swim Team Captain at USC - top freestyle sprinter
- Seattle native and avid sport enthusiast
Pine Street Group
Goodman Real Estate
Tenants Rep(Partial List)
Data Center Clients(Partial List)
Level 3 Communications