Sean Hector is an Appraiser within CBRE’s Miami office and is part of the National Seniors Housing
& Care specialty practice. In addition to specializing in the valuation of seniors housing and other healthcare asset types, he has provided valuation and advisory services for a range of other commercial real estate property types.
As part of CBRE, services provided by Mr. Hector include third-party valuations, market studies, and feasibility analyses of single-asset to large portfolio transactions for seniors housing and other healthcare-oriented assets. Clients served include a broad base of lenders, local and national investment firms, development and operating companies, commercial and investment banks, insurance companies and REITs.
Mr. Hector’s background prior to valuation includes internships throughout college with a specialty real estate brokerage and commercial real estate developer. Sean’s experience includes financial analysis for multifamily and retail development, market analysis for real estate sales, and site feasibility studies.
- Appraisal Institute
- Registered Trainee Appraiser, State of Florida, #RI24042
- Real Estate Sales Associate, State of Florida, #SL3331992
- Florida State University, B.S.
- Major: Real Estate/Finance Focus
- Sample of Coursework:
- Real Estate Valuation
- Real Estate Finance
- Real Estate Investment
- Legal Environment of Real Estate
- Financial Management of the Firm
- Risk Management and Insurance
- Appraisal Coursework During the Past Several Years:
- Appraisal Institute - General Appraiser Report Writing and Case Studies, 2016
- The Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) & FL Law, 2016