Sean Williams, CBRE Senior Vice President, has been involved in multifamily transactions in the Tampa Bay area for over 15 years. During this period Sean has worked with numerous owners as both an investor and a broker.
Sean’s industry background is extensive and diverse. Prior to joining CBRE, Sean was Director of Real Estate Investments at Camden Property Trust. Sean developed significant industry insight taking on both acquisition and disposition roles. He accomplished the firm’s strategic investment goals through the execution of approximately $500 million of real estate transactions in Florida and Georgia. Prior to Camden, as a Senior Vice President with Apartment Realty Advisors, Sean managed over $2 billion of capital market transaction activity.
Sean’s real estate career began at TIAA-CREF’s New York headquarters in the Mortgage and Real Estate division. In addition, before receiving his MBA, Sean worked in Salomon Brothers’ Fixed Income department for global operations.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Licensed Real Estate Sales Person – State of Florida
- CBRE Top 5 Sales Professional – Tampa
- CBRE Top 25 Sales Professional – Florida
- Masters of Business Administration, University of Florida
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, University of Florida