Sean Carman has worked for CBRE since 1994. Mr. Carman has extensive experience in Geographic Information Systems (G.I.S.) and site selection analysis, and is the resident subject matter expert on Geographic Information Systems (G.I.S.). Leveraging his G.I.S. experience, he has concentrated his efforts on developing and implementing site selection strategies for many of CBRE national clients.
Mr. Carman joined CBRE’s Labor Analytics as its G.I.S. expert in 1998. Since that time, his duties have grown to include: managing the team’s research analyst and the development and implementation site selection models and information systems technology. He also creates customized company demographic profiles, and conducts community tours.
Mr. Carman is recognized throughout CBRE's worldwide network as one of the premier G.I.S. analysts and site selection experts in the company. Prior to joining CBRE, Inc., Mr. Carman worked with E. Thomas Naseef Commercial Real Estate (1992) and with Coldwell Banker Real Estate (1993).
- CoreNet Global annual H. Bruce Russell Global Innovator's Award, Global LaborView, 2011
- CoreNet Global annual H. Bruce Russell Global Innovator's Award, LaborPlan™, 2007
- Team of the Year Award Corporate Services, 2007
- Team of the Year Award Corporate Services, 2006
- Top Corporate Services Team, 2005
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Emphasis on Management and Information Systems
- BlueCross BlueShield
- Burger King
- Cardinal Health
- Carlson Companies
- Citi Banking
- CVS Caremark
- Express Scripts
- Prescription Solutions
- Starwood Hotels
- State Farm Insurance
- United Healthcare
- West Corporation