Scott Wilmarth is the only Executive Vice President in the Salt Lake office of CBRE and the founding partner of his team. Mr. Wilmarth joined CBRE in 1984 and is considered by many to be the most seasoned real estate professional in Salt Lake City. Representing numerous owners, landlords and tenants, he specializes in office properties.
During his tenure at CBRE, Mr. Wilmarth has been recognized as one of the top five commercial real estate professionals. He has also been recognized by CBRE as a top producer nationally and worldwide, an honor typically held by professionals in New York or San Francisco.
With extensive experience in tenant representation, Mr. Wilmarth has developed his own unique style as a perceptive deal maker with a straightforward, no-nonsense approach clients have come to trust. His sound judgment and skill in asking the right questions make Scott a close, trusted advisor and core team member in some of the largest transactions to ever occur in Salt Lake City. From national firms like Snell & Wilmer to large local firms like Jones Waldo, Scott Wilmarth knows how to navigate any size transaction with skill and poise.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Licensed Real Estate Agent – Utah, Idaho and Wyoming
- NAIOP, Member
- NAIOP, CCIM Featured Speaker in Utah Business Magazine
- The Economic Development Corporation of Utah (EDCU), past Board of Trustee
- Salt Lake Chamber of Commerce, Leadership Utah, Honoree
- Downtown Alliance, Board Member
- CBRE Top Producer, Salt Lake City
- Salt Lake Commercial Sales Person of the Year
- CBRE Top 225 Worldwide (multiple years)
- Colbert Coldwell Circle, Top 100 Worldwide (multiple years)
- CBRE Outstanding Sales Achievement Award
- University of Utah, Bachelor of Science; Economics
- Represented exclusively Extra Space Storage corporate headquarters
- Jones, Waldo, Holbrook and McDonough law firm
- Marriott International customer service center
- Represented exclusively eBay for the corporate campus expansion and land acquisition
- Represented exclusively L-3 Corporation for expansion and BTS
- Exclusive agent for Utah State Retirement Systems for building and land acquisitions and leasing
- Represented exclusively Peterson Partners