Scott Webb joined CBRE Valuation & Advisory Services department in the Boca Raton office in 2001. Mr. Webb has over twenty-three years of real estate appraisal and consulting experience throughout the United States, Florida and the Caribbean. Mr. Webb has a Bachelor of Science in Economics from Florida State University. He holds the General Accredited Appraiser (GAA) designation from the National Association of Realtors and is licensed as a Certified General Real Estate Appraiser in the State of Florida.
As a Senior Appraiser, Mr. Webb performs valuation and consulting assignments on various property types in Miami-Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, Monroe, Collier and Martin Counties. Additionally, Mr. Webb has performed numerous appraisals and market studies throughout the Caribbean since the early 1990’s.
Mr. Webb has specialized experience in the completion of appraisals and market studies for hospitality-related properties. He is a member of the Valuation & Advisory Services’ Hospitality & Gaming Group. Prior to joining CBRE Mr. Webb was at PKF Consulting in Miami, Florida.
- Westin Diplomat Resort, Hallandale, Florida, Luxury Resort
- Eden Roc Hotel, Miami Beach, Florida, Luxury Resort
- Club Med Punta Cana, Punta Cana, D.R., All-Inclusive Resort
- Christophe Harbour, St. Kitts, BWI, Mixed Use Resort
- Doral Golf Resort and Spa, Doral, Florida, Golf Resort
- Miami Marriott Marquis, Miami, Florida, Corporate Hotel
- Candidate of the Appraisal Institute (All Courses, Exams and Experience Completed)
- National Association of Realtors, General Accredited Appraiser (GAA), No. 4627
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser, State of Florida, RZ2002
- Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL
- Bachelor of Science in Economics
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Regions Bank
- SunTrust Bank