P. Scott Ryan, MAI is a Vice President with over 26 years of professional experience in the preparation and review of real estate appraisals of commercial, residential and agricultural properties. He is in the Valuation & Advisory Services Kansas City office in the South Central Region.
Since 2003, Mr. Ryan has appraised all major property types but specializes in multifamily and industrial properties. He has appraised multifamily properties including student housing, mobile home parks, condominiums, and low income housing tax credit (LIHTC) properties. He has appraised industrial properties including warehouse/distribution, light and heavy manufacturing, salvage yards, lumber yards, and flex space. He also has extensive experience in appraising auto dealerships and commercial agricultural properties. Mr. Ryan has worked in several states, but his primary geographical location is Kansas and Missouri.
Mr. Ryan’s experience encompasses a wide variety of property types including multifamily, industrial, office, retail, agricultural, and land. Prior to joining CBRE in 2007, Mr. Ryan was an appraiser with Integra Realty Resources in Kansas City.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Appraisal Institute, Designated Member (MAI)
- Certified General Real Property Appraiser Kansas – No. G-644
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser Missouri – No. 2004000519
- State Certified General Appraiser Louisiana – No. G3897
- State Certified General Appraiser Oklahoma – No. 13054CGA
- Baker University, Master of Business Administration
- Kansas State University, Bachelor of Science; Business Administration (Finance)