Mr. McGregor has over 30 years of experience, and is generally recognized as the top producing land broker in Atlanta, participating in over $1 billion of land transactions since 1995. In twenty of the past twenty-two years he has been the recipient of the prestigious “Top Producer” award from the Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors, including #1 producer or #2 producer twelve times, and is the overall cumulative top producer over the past decade. He has negotiated the sale or acquisition of all classifications of land ranging from high profile mixed use sites to urban highrise sites to larger timber and recreational tracts. He has represented clients ranging from private landowners to institutional and national clients, including numerous financial institutions.
- Sale of 75 acres Abernathy Road at Georgia 400 at record price. Considered the largest land transaction in Atlanta’s history.
- Sold 12.4 acres to Mercedes Benz USA for their new corporate campus.
- Synovus headquarters site in Cobb/Galleria submarket.
- Turner Field, 67 acres downtown Atlanta, home of 1996 Olympic Games.
- Recipient of Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors (ACBR) “Top Producer” award for land sales 20 of the past 22 years.
- Cumulative Top Producer for Land Sales for past decade (ACBR).
- All-time record for Land Sales in one year ($113,646,215 in 2015) (ACBR).
- Atlanta Business Chronicle’s “Best in Atlanta Real Estate” Best Overall Deal – 2015
- Silver Phoenix Award recipient (ACBR, 2017)
- Phoenix Award recipient (ACBR)
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, Georgia
- B.B.A. University of Georgia, Terry School of Business
- US Bank
- Pulte Home Corporation
- Post Properties
- State Bank & Trust Co.
- Tishman Speyer
- Crescent Resources
- Hamilton State Bank
- Rialto Capital
- Sabal Financial Group
- Simons Vedder
- Regent Partners
- Newland Communities
- US Trust
- Mill Creek Residential
- CBRE Global Investors