Scott Eldredge is a Director of Project Management with CBRE in Dallas, Texas. Mr. Eldredge provides effective leadership strategies during the initial planning process to establish a focused project delivery, multiple design solutions, client steering committee focus, construction progress reporting, cost analysis, identification of critical schedule benchmarks, close out commissioning and post occupancy evaluations.
Scott is responsible for managing design and construction for healthcare, office, industrial, retail and residential mixed-use development projects.
Mr. Eldredge has over 21 years of experience providing proven creative solutions and project deliverable strategies in all phases of project management. Scott recently served as the Project Executive for Christus Healthcare overseeing four outpatient hospital projects, each with a managed cost of more than $100 million. Prior to joining CBRE, Mr. Eldredge held the position of Senior Project Manager at Trammell Crow Company for 11 years, where he managed more than 2 million square feet of new industrial development and multiple tenant improvements, including mission critical, office, industrial and mixed-use residential programs.
- DFW Occupier Office Portfolio Leader
- CBRE Healthcare Services Group
- Trammell Crow Company
- Hellmuth, Obata + Kassabaum, HOK
- Merriman Associates/Architects
- McKesson Office Complex, 450,000 SF, Irving, TX
- Alkami Offices, 150,000 SF, Plano, TX
- T-Mobile Occupied Re-Stack, 150,000 SF, Frisco, TX
- USPI Surgery Center, Fort Worth, TX
- Kubota Tractor HQ, 250,000 SF, Grapevine, TX
- Andrew’s Women’s Hospital at All Saints Medical Center in Fort Worth, TX
- Cancer Center Outpatient Building, BUMC, Dallas TX
- Sammons Collins Inpatient Cancer Center Renovation, BUMC, Dallas, TX
- Baylor Health Care System
- Christus Healthcare
- Crow Holdings
- Dey Laboratories Inc.
- Health Texas Provider Network
- Millipore Bio-manufacturing and Life Science
- State Farm
- Texas Oncology
- United Surgery Partners International
- Qwest Communications
- ING Clarion Partners
- Playful Corporation
- Bachelor of Architecture, Kansas State University, Manhattan, Kansas, 1992
- Santa Chiara Italart, Castiglion Fiorentino, Italy, 1991