As Project Manager for the CBRE Occupier Project Management team in downtown Chicago, Sarah Goldsmith is responsible for day-to-day project management services including: initial assessment and strategy, schedule coordination, budget analysis, design and construction bidding, oversight and field observation. Her primary focus is to provide her clients consistent project delivery within defined constraints of cost, quality, and responsiveness. With eighteen years in the real estate industry, Sarah brings to the team an array of project experience and expertise in representing corporate, non-profit, technology and media firms, government agencies, and retail landlords.
Prior to joining CBRE, Sarah spent several years with real estate development and management firms. Her projects ranged from retail tenant coordination for existing shopping centers to project coordination for a new mixed-use development.
- Chicago Food Depository Commercial Real Estate Awards –Project Manager of the Year-2015
- Northeastern Illinois University, Bachelor of Arts
- Cars.com - Chicago, IL | HQ Relocation | 158,000 SF | $24M
- CBRE - Chicago, IL | Relocation | 61,000 SF | Confidential
- CBRE Oak Brook, IL | Consolidated | 44,000 SF | Confidential
- Gogo - Chicago, IL | HQ Relocation | 232,000 SF | $31M
- Gannett Indianapolis, IN | Relocation | 105,000 SF | $9M
- Groupon - Chicago, IL | Multi-phased expansion/renovation | 145,000 SF | $11M
- Baker Tilly
- Community Investment Corporation
- CBRE, Inc.
- Draper and Kramer
- Easter Seals
- Gannett Co.
- General Services Administration
- HCW Development*
- Meridian Health Plan
- The Mills Corporation*
- Networked Insights
- OCA Ventures
- RR Donnelley
- Society of Thoracic Surgeons