Sandy Chace has more than 29 years of experience in Florida’s commercial real estate market specializing in office leasing and development. Prior to joining CBRE in 2010, Sandy was employed by Colonial Properties Trust as Senior Vice President responsible for team leadership, leasing, development and coordination for all office division related functions within Orlando, Tampa, Jacksonville and Fort Lauderdale offices totaling 6 million square feet.
Sandy is currently responsible for the leasing and marketing of the 657,000 SF office portfolio at Colonial TownPark, located in Lake Mary, Florida, owned by The Brookdale Group.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
Seminole County Homeless Action Board
Seminole County Economic Development Advisory Council
Seminole County Regional Chamber of Commerce - Past Board of Directors
The Foundation for Seminole County Public Schools - Past Board of Directors, Past Chair
NAIOP (National Association of Industrial & Office Properties) - Past Board of Directors
CREW (National Network Commercial Real Estate Women) - Past President, National Delegate
- Transacted over 6 Million SF of office leasing
- Development of over 1 million SF of office and single story flex buildings
- 2016 - NAIOP's #1 Office Broker of the Year
- 2016 CBRE 3rd Top Orlando Broker
- 2011 and 2016 CBRE Top 25 Florida Producers
- 2013 - NAIOP's Largest Lease Transaction
- 2014 - NAIOP's Office - Landlord Representative "Broker of the Year"
- Ranked Co-Star's Top Power Broker 2010-2015
- Colonial Properties Trust’s Top Producer Award for three consecutive years
- Named one of “20 Top Women in Commercial Real Estate in Florida” by the Florida Real Estate Journal
- Featured in Orlando Magazine’s “Women Making a Difference in Central Florida”
- Featured in Seminole County Regional Chamber Connect Magazine – A Quiet Leader