As Senior Vice President at CBRE, Sam Alison leads a five-person team providing best-in-class advisory and brokerage services to clients in the sale and acquisition of net lease properties and retail centers nationwide. The Alison Team executes sales of single tenant properties ranging from grocery stores, pharmacies, banks, gas stations, C-stores, fitness centers, dollar stores, and restaurants to net-lease office buildings and industrial facilities; plus, grocery-anchored, strip, regional, and power shopping centers. Currently, Alison and his team have properties listed totaling more than $110 Million.
As an investment sales broker, Alison has sold over 400 properties exceeding 16 million square feet and totaling more than $3.2 billion in net proceeds. Working in commercial real estate for over 30 years, Alison has designed, developed, leased, re-positioned, acquired, and sold properties for the largest real estate owners, developers, and brokerage firms in the US. In addition to CBRE, Alison has held professional positions in real estate for Exxon Mobil Corporation, Weyerhaeuser Corporation, Trammell Crow Company, and Stan Johnson Company. Alison is recognized as an authority on commercial real estate market potential, property intrinsic value, financial projection, and transaction management.
- Georgia Tech, Bachelors with Honors; Civil Engineering
- Harvard Business School, Masters; Business Administration
- CA Retail Portfolio | Statewide CA | RPAI | $101,000,000
- GSA MEPS Facility | El Segundo, CA | MAR Ventures | $32,000,000
- CA Bank Portfolio | Southern CA | MetLife | $24,000,000
- Bright Horizons | Bellevue, WA | Colpitts Development | $19,700,000
- 24-HR Fitness/Savers | Yorba Linda, CA | Midtown National | $18,500,000
- Bank of America | Los Angeles, CA | Kayyem Investments | $17,200,000
- Kenrick Plaza | Shrewsbury, MO | GJ Grewe | $8,900,000
- FedEx Portfolio | Indianapolis, IN | Davidson Properties | $6,600,000
- Village Center | La Crescenta, CA | Safeway | $5,100,000