Terminus 100, Suite 1400
Atlanta, GA 30305
Ryan Reethof is the Senior Analyst with CBRE’s Office Institutional Properties Group in Atlanta. Mr. Reethof joined the team in 2012 and is responsible for assisting in the team’s underwriting, financial strategy and modeling of properties. During his tenure with the team he has valued nearly $8 billion of institutional office real estate. Through careful analysis, he identifies areas for value creation within each property, utilizing his excellent understanding of capital markets and industry underwriting standards and techniques.
Mr. Reethof is a graduate from the University of Georgia, where he received a B.B.A. in Finance and Real Estate. He gained valuable experience within the industry during his collegiate career interning with Trimont Real Estate Advisors and Wood Partners in Atlanta. He utilizes his educational foundation as well as his diverse real estate experience in underwriting, positioning and marketing all assets.
- Licensed Salesperson, Georgia
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP), Member
- Graduate of the 2015 NAIOP Future Leaders
- Association of Young Real Estate Professionals (AYREP), Member
- Terry College of Business Young Alumni, Member
- B.B.A. in Finance and Real Estate, University of Georgia