Ryan Hudson is a Senior Vice President within CBRE’s Advisory & Transaction Services line of business in Atlanta, GA. An 18-year CBRE veteran, Ryan brings his passion, persistence and sophisticated negotiation acumen in the pursuit of exceptional outcomes for his clients.
Ryan is part of a corporate occupier team with Kevin Carroll and Katelyn Fabian executing local Atlanta and mid-cap multi-market accounts by leveraging CBRE’s platform, resources and proprietary technology to meet their needs, including transaction management, financial consulting, project management, labor analytics, and workplace strategy services. The Team is nationally recognized by CBRE for delivering world-class, portfolio-wide advisory and transaction services exclusively to their corporate occupier clients. With his partners, Ryan has completed assignments in excess of 15 million square-feet.
A South Carolina native, Ryan is married with three boys and enjoys hunting, fishing and a variety of sports; including tennis, golf and baseball with his boys.
- Atlanta Board of Commercial Realtors, Member
- Georgia Tennis Foundation, Board Member
- ACBR Million Dollar Club, 18 consecutive years
- NYO (Northside Youth Organization), baseball coach
- B.S. in Business Administration, College of Charleston
- Varsity Tennis Team (Athletic Scholarship, Captain)
- Yardi (Multiple Transactions) | Atlanta | 295,757 SF
- Regions Bank | Atlanta | 125,000 SF
- Seimens | Alpharetta | 51,364 SF
- Spherion | Alpharetta | 105,000 SF
- Regus (Multiple Transactions) | Multiple Locations | 452,709 SF
- American Health Imaging
- Atlanta Gastroenterology Associates
- Hiscox Insurance
- Insight Health Imaging