Ryan Gurman is a Beverly Hills native specializing in retail leasing and investment sales for both landlords and tenants.
Ryan has years of experience working with the global shopping center conglomerate, Westfield, as well as CBRE in both the Multi-Family and Retail sectors. With his diverse work experience, Ryan is well versed in many aspects of the real estate industry, specifically the West Los Angeles retail market.
Raised in a real estate family and working with various brands, Ryan not only understands the market trends and needs, but most of all the personalized attention that every client deserves. Furthermore, Ryan has the ability see the perspectives of both broker and landlord.
Throughout his childhood, Ryan was always ambitious, motivated, and driven, which led him to procure his first internship with Westfield at the age of 16, his CA Real Estate salesperson license at the age of 18, and his NY Real Estate salesperson license at the age of 21.
- University of California, Berkeley; B.A. in Political Economy
- Milken Community Schools Alumni Association
- California Real Estate Salespersons license
- New York Real Estate Salespersons license
- Member of the Beverly Hills Chamber of Commerce
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)