Ryan E. Garcia is a Vice President in CBRE’s Corporate Capital Markets Group. Ryan specializes in assisting corporations, investors and developers in the marketing and sale of single-tenant and corporate-owned properties including net lease investment sales, sale leasebacks, purchase leasebacks and mergers and acquisitions property dispositions.
Ryan brings over 15 years of experience in the commercial real estate industry through a myriad of roles including investment sales, leasing, redevelopment consulting, acquisitions and development. Throughout his career, he has completed over $300 million in sales and leasing transactions.
Ryan was most recently a Vice President at Strategic Development Advisors (SDA) working on ground-up development and sales of net-leased retail assets. Prior to SDA, he was an Acquisitions Director for Westland Real Estate Group identifying commercial investments in the retail and multifamily sectors. Prior to Westland, Ryan was a Principal and part-owner of CIBA Real Estate focused on municipal redevelopment consulting, sales and leasing. Ryan started his career at Jones Lang LaSalle as an Analyst, later promoted to Associate, in the Capital Markets Group concentrating on net-leased and corporate surplus real assets.
His clients have ranged from Fortune 500 companies such as Walmart, Capital One, Motorola, Anthem Insurance, General Motors and Raytheon to developers, high net worth individuals and municipalities.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Association of Corporate Real Estate Executives (ACRE); Board Member
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC); Member
- Urban Land Institute (ULI); Member
- AthletesTouch, Pasadena; Chapter Leader
- University of Southern California, Marshall School of Business; Master of Business Administration
- University of Southern California, Price School of Public Policy; aster of Real Estate Development
- Dartmouth College, Bachelor of Arts; History
- Anthem Insurance
- Arroyo Seco Development
- Barker Pacific Group
- City of Compton
- City of Santa Ana
- El Monte Union High School District
- Festival Companies
- General Motors
- Little Caesars
- Positive Investments
- Rite Aid
- Walbern Development