Ryan Buchanan is an Associate at CBRE within the Dallas Occupier Advisory and Transaction Services business line. Ryan's expertise is providing real estate services to companies around the country. His passion for people and being client-focused stems from his time as a teacher on the south side of Chicago. There he averaged 2.5 years of academic growth for his students each year he taught. This warranted his nomination for a national teacher of the year award. With the perspective as a former educator, Mr. Buchanan brings a competitive edge to real estate advising.
Ryan joined CBRE in 2015 combining his business acumen with his strong communication skills. He has a strong commitment to communicating effectively and ensuring client-favored outcomes. His success is evident by his long-standing business relationships and new client referrals.
- Texas Licensed Real Estate Salesman
- Nominated for National Sue Lehmann Teacher of the Year Award –2013
- Selected as one of three pilot classrooms for Google’s Virtual Field Trip Program -2013
- Highest Classroom Science Scores in District -2012
- Largest Classroom Overall Percentage Growth in District -2013
- Ranked 2nd of 200+ recruiters across the country in Teach For America recruiting –2013-2014
- Undergraduate Student Body President –2010-2011
- Wheaton College Alumni Board Representative –2011-2013
- Wheaton College (IL), BA Business, Economics & History
- Dominican University, MA Teaching