Ryan Bain has over 15 years of experience within the commercial real estate profession. Ryan specializes in representing private, corporate, and institutional clients in the acquisition and disposition of industrial real estate.
Ryan is one of the newest members of CBRE National Partners, a partnership that delivers superior strategy and execution over the industrial property life cycle. Located in the five key logistics hubs, the 50 investment sales and support professionals connect local market insight to a national capital markets perspective. Enhanced by a fully integrated debt platform, the National Partners team is able to achieve remarkable results for their national, regional, and local clients. In 2015, the team successfully completed transactions totaling 324 million SF with an aggregate value of $23.3 billion. Please visit our website at www.cbre.com/np.
Prior to joining the National Partners group, Ryan began his career with CBRE in 2002, within the Chicago Region Industrial & Logistics Services Group. Working from both a local and multi-market platform. He is skilled in property / investment valuation, structuring and negotiating commercial leases, transaction management, site analysis, and strategic real estate planning. Since joining CBRE, Ryan has been involved in over 425 transactions, valued at over $1.3 billion, totaling over 25 million square feet.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Industrial Broker of the year Finalist - Greater Chicago Food Depository - 2011 and 2012
- Top Industrial Team at CBRE Chicago 2002 - 2013
- Top Ten CBRE Industrial Producer Chicago 2008 - 2015
- CBRE Chicago Circle Award Winner - 2008
- NAIOP Industrial Transaction of the Year Finalist - IKEA - 2015
- NAIOP Industrial Transaction of the Year - Follett Corp. - 2011
- Industrial Transaction of the Year Finalist, W.W. Grainger - Greater Chicago Food Depository - 2010