Roy Chipkin offers 25 years of experience in commercial real estate and has represented both landlords and tenants in the leasing and subleasing of office space throughout New York City's outer boroughs and Long Island. Mr. Chipkin consistently demonstrates an integral understanding of property positioning in order to maximize market value for clients. His extensive agency expertise also provides him with an in-depth knowledge of the current occupancy requirements of the tenant community. Using in-house databases, he provides extensive market knowledge and the ability to target and interact with prospective tenants early in their search.
Prior to the merger with CBRE, Roy Chipkin joined Insignia/ESG in 1997. Before that, Mr. Chipkin was employed at Sutton & Towne, Inc. and from 1978 to 1996 served as the leasing agent for the five-building Triad Office Park in Lake Success.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Commercial Industrial Brokers Society of Long Island, Board Member
- State University of New York at Buffalo, Bachelor of Arts
- Lefrak Organization, Inc. - Queens Office Tower, Rego Park (exclusive leasing agent) 1,000,000 SF
- Blumenfeld Development Group - Bulova Corporate Center, Jackson Heights, (exclusive leasing agent) 500,000 SF
- Crossroads Tower – 80-02 Kew Gardens Road, Kew Gardens(exclusive leasing agent) 350,000 SF
- DDK and Co.
- Dell Russo Laser Vision
- General Services Administration
- Hirani Engineering
- Laundry Capital
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- New York Blood Center
- North Shore Long Island Jewish Health System
- Orion Technology
- Shannen Promotions
- St. Mary’s Hospital for Children
- TD Ameritrade