Rosie Gonzales is a Client Services Specialist within the CBRE Occupier Division, working alongside Andrew Ewald, specializing in Tenant Representation. In her role, she manages marketing and business development for their team. Rosie is also involved in lease administration, transaction services and strategic planning, as well as other day-to-day operation.
Rosie originally joined CBRE in 2013 as the Director of First Impressions. During that time, she maintained a welcoming environment for our guests, as well as supporting various Retail and Office Agency Brokers with their marketing and listing updates before becoming a Client Services Coordinator in 2014. During her tenure, she supported multiple groups, such as the San Diego Occupier Division, Accounting Department, as well as assisting other Brokers within the Occupier Division.
- Team Player of the Year Award, 2016
- Team Player of the Year Award, 2013
- California Licensed Real Estate Salesperson (Lic. 02003188)
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP) – Member
- NAIOP Developing Leaders – Member
- NAIOP DL Toastmaster’s Group – VP of Public Relations
- University of Mary, Bismarck, ND, Bachelor of Science; Social Work