Ronan Keary joined CBRE in 2010. He spent six months as a Financial Analyst within the Global Corporate Services platform before making the transition to Office Tenant Representation brokerage. Ronan now works as a Transaction Manager assisting both local market and corporate clients by negotiating and structuring office leases, developing strategic real estate solutions and advising on the acquisition and disposition of leased properties.
Prior to joining CBRE, Ronan spent 4 years working in his native Ireland with Allied Irish Bank Plc. Within AIB, he most recently held the position of the Advanced Foreign Exchange & Foreign Trade Official. Under this role he advised and helped facilitate the banks’ largest corporate clients in all aspects of their foreign trade.
During his time with AIB, he also achieved his Qualified Financial Advisor status, an accreditation he still retains through partaking in a Continuous Professional Development program.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker - State of Illinois
- Qualified Financial Advisor - Ireland
- Committee Member, Ireland Network Chicago
- Representative, Ireland Network USA
- Auxiliary Board Member, Big Shoulders Fund
- Member, Limerick GAA Hurling Club, Chicago
- Member, John McBrides GAA Football Club, Chicago
- B.A., Public and Social Policy, National University of Ireland
- Ascot Underwriting
- Back on My Feet
- Big Pawn Inc
- Centaman Systems
- Human Effective Living Program
- Human Genome Sciences
- Kimley-Horn and Associates
- Landmark Education
- SheKnows LLC
- The Student Conservation Association