Leading a team of multi-disciplined real estate experts that has completed over 3,000 lease and/or sale transactions totaling $3 billion in consideration, Ron Wade is an industry leader in both investment sales and Corporate Tenant representation. His client list includes numerous Fortune 500 companies, institutional and private capital owners, insurance firms, law firms, technology companies, distribution and logistics companies, and call centers. Ron is a leader among Los Angeles’ top commercial real estate brokers, but his practice extends around the globe.
Mr. Wade has a detailed knowledge of both Occupier and Ownership needs. He thoroughly analyzes his client’s goals and the processes and strategies for optimizing company values. He is a powerful negotiator; a strategic and creative problem solver. He manages client processes from goal setting and planning through process implementation. Ron enjoys problem solving, strategic planning, creating financial solutions and interacting with top level executives.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- VICA Land Use Committee
- United Way of North L.A.
- Athletes and Entertainers for Kids
- 2010 - San Fernando Valley Business Journal Book of Lists - Top Real Estate Brokers
- 2009 - # 1 Office Division Broker, CBRE - North Los Angeles
- 2009 - # 1 Office Division Broker, (all companies) - North Los Angeles
- 2009 - CBRE, Inc. - Asset Services Client Broker of the Year Award
- 2009 - CBRE Top 225 in the United States
- 2009 - Los Angeles Business Journal - Top 50 Brokers in Los Angeles County
- 2009 - Real Estate Journal - Broker Hot List Heavy Hitter
- North Los Angeles Largest Office Sale 2005
- Los Angeles Business Journal’s Top 25 Power Brokers 2004
- Los Angeles’ Largest Office Lease ($250 million) 2004
- Top Office Broker, CBRE 2002-2004
- Top Office Broker, Cushman & Wakefield 1994-2002
- University of Southern California, Bachelor of Science; Business Administration Emphasis: Real Estate Finance
- Advanced Micro Devices Corporation
- American Express Co.
- AOL – Time Warner
- Automobile Club of Southern California
- Bentley Forbes
- Dassault Systemés of America
- Digital Insight Corporation
- GTE of California
- Kennedy Associates USA
- LDDS-Metromedia Communications, Inc.
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Multi-Employer Property Trust Pension Fund
- NCR Corporation (AT&T)
- NNN Leased Properties
- Prudential Insurance Co.
- Swiss Re Insurance Underwriters Company
- Time, Inc.
- Underwriters Reinsurance Co.
- United Artists Theatres
- Warner Brothers Entertainment
- Xircom Incorporated