Roddy Cooper provides variable project management resource across multiple accounts. Roddy also is a single point of contact for all German speaking countries for a major global technology company. He will assist with identification of suitable resource for each specific project.
Nokia Siemens Networks
- Providing a programme management service to our FM account team. Initially engaged during the transition and implementation stages of the account set up & now continuing in the operational delivery phase for a global telecoms service provider introducing roll out of operational process and providing functional guidance to operational teams internationally.
- Project management of outsourcing individual service lines at a country level.
- Assigned to the account to work closely with the transaction teams across Europe on a portfolio consolidation strategy. Responsibilities included dilapidation negotiations with landlords, budgeting and management of various minor building refurbishment projects across the region.
- Management of an airport foreign exchange roll out programme of works.
- Responsibility included delivery of new European headquarters in Geneva and new award nominated 25,000sq ft interactive French sales headquarters in Paris.
- Provided management for minor restacks within existing Paris location along with dilapidations advice.
- Management of a building consolidation and surrender strategy in the UK. This involved varying levels of work across 6 buildings totaling over 90,000 sq ft. Works include construction of central server facilities and were to include the provision of 350 head growth space.
- Financial/Project Manager. Roddy initially worked on the prestigious Broadgate development in London for many years, during a 14 year career with Interior.
Roddy has over 20 years construction industry experience. Originally coming from an international management contracting background, Roddy moved across to Client project management in 2004. He is an extremely resourceful and competent project manager used to working in the international commercial sector. Roddy has over 14 years experience in managing relocations and start-ups for multi-national companies in the UK, Germany, France, Switzerland and other European locations.
He has strong skills in initiating and developing relationships with consultants and suppliers within Europe & also has broad experience of the European commercial fit-out industry.
In addition to the above, Roddy has a strong financial understanding of budgets and costs, is able to work quickly and efficiently & to very tight timescales.