Bob Starzynski joined the CBRE|Buffalo team in 2002. He is involved in all aspects of commercial real estate while specializing in investment property acquisition and disposition, and he has completed more than $225 million in sale or lease transactions.
Over the past few years Bob has also become involved in public consulting projects encompassing market and financial analysis for Brownfield Opportunity Areas (BOA), adaptive reuse, and environmentally sustainable building.
Prior to joining CBRE|Buffalo, he worked for many years in the investment field in banking and investment advisory settings; his earlier career included extensive sales and consulting experience in pension asset management, employee benefits and executive compensation.
- 2012 Largest Sale Transaction of the Year, NYSCAR Buffalo Chapter
- 2006 Largest Sales Transaction of the Year, NYSCAR Buffalo Chapter
- Licensed Associate Broker New York State
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- National Association of Realtors
- New York State Commercial Association of Realtors
- Planning Board Chair - Town of Grand Island, New York
- State University of New York at Buffalo: B.S. in Business Administration; M.A., American Studies
Bob Starzynski has worked with the following organizations in the areas of investment property analysis, acquisition and disposition for investment property analysis; acquisition, and disposition for investors.