Bob Roller has over 35 years experience in commercial real estate throughout the Buffalo area. In 1981, he founded Comvest Consulting, Inc., which partnered with CBRE|Buffalo in 1997. Bob specializes in retail site selection, land assemblages, municipal permits/approvals, and lease negotiations. He serves on the CBRE Northeast Retail Team and maintains close ties to the Midwest Retail Team. He has also teamed with the Toronto Retail Group. In addition, Bob maintains an active membership in the International Council of Shopping Centers.
Prior to Bob's career in commercial real estate, he was a mortgage officer with the Buffalo Savings Bank. Bob has served as an officer and director of the Niagara Frontier Builders Association and director of the Greater Buffalo Board of Realtors.
Search Bob's listings
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- Greater Buffalo Partnership
- National Association of Realtors
- New York State Association of Realtors
- New York State Commercial Association of Realtors
- CBRE Northeast Retail Team
- Baldwin Wallace College, Bachelor of Arts
- Graduate level real estate courses in investment analysis, appraisal, and real estate finance