Mr. McEwan has been in the commercial real estate industry in Orlando since 1974 as a lender, developer, broker and appraiser. In 1989, Mr. McEwan joined CBRE as a land and hotel development specialist. Since that time, he has been involved in over $800,000,000 of land sales, equity and debt transactions.
Prior to joining CBRE, Mr. McEwan spent 12 years in the commercial mortgage lending field and two years as a real estate developer and appraiser. As Senior Vice President/Mortgage Lending for Firstate Financial Group, Mr. McEwan was in charge of all mortgage lending operations in Central Florida. As President of Cypress Mortgage Corporation, Mr. McEwan was directly responsible for commercial mortgage lending operations throughout the State of Florida.
- Urban Land Institute
- Leadership Orlando – Charter Member
- Greater Orlando Area Chamber of Commerce
- 2013 Land Broker of the Year - NAIOP Orlando
- 2013 Largest Transaction of the Year - NAIOP Orlando
- 2013 #1 Land Broker for the State of Florida
- 2012 #1 Land Broker - CBRE Florida
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Finance and Banking – University of Central Florida, 1970.
- Graduate Degree from the School for Executive Development at the University of Georgia, 1974.
- 42 Acres | 1,500-Room Hotel Site | $52,000,000
- 800-Room | Hotel Site | $9,000,000
- 11 Acres | 450-Room Hotel/Retail Site | $15,000,000
- 42 Acres | Hotel, Retail Development | $32,200,000
- 50 Acres | Hotel, Timeshare, Retail | $8,750,000
- 6,400 Acres | Residential - Mixed Use | $15,500,000
- 1,710 Acres | Residential - Mixed Use | $6,300,000
- 450 Acres | Residential - Mixed Use | $12,100,000
- 56 Acres | Residential | $5,500,000
- 3,800 Acres | Conservation Tract | $14,500,000
- 62 Acres | Residential - Mixed Use | $11,350,000
- 42 Acres | Residential - Mixed Use | $10,000,000
- Orange County
- Pulte Homes
- U.S. Homes
- CNL Corporation
- FLAG Development Corporation
- Hilton Timeshare Corporation
- Cambridge Capital Corporation
- Lockheed Martin Corp.
- Bank of Montreal
- Marriott Hotel Corporation
- Metropolitan Life Insurance Co.
- The Conservation Fund
- GCB Associates
- Symonds Family Trust
- Marriott Ownership Resorts
- Hilton Ownership Resorts
- RANI International
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corp.
- Hillman Company
- WCB Properties