Josh Lehr is a Director in CBRE’s Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) Group, leading the strategic consulting team for the Verizon account. Josh and his team provide support to Verizon through strategic planning, portfolio optimization, business case creation, data analysis and market due diligence. His leadership has led to the implementation of initiatives such as shared workplace program, connected community development and automated parking and fleet management.
Prior to working with Verizon, Josh served the GWS Iron Mountain account where he focused on the due diligence and analysis of a 20 million-square-foot portfolio associated with a $2-billion acquisition. In-depth analysis included portfolio optimization, labor analytics and operational rebalancing to offset the asymmetric impact of acquisitions.
Before joining CBRE, Josh was the Director of Research and Analytics at HFO Investment Real Estate, an associate at VLMK Engineering Consultants, and served in the United States Marine Corps Intelligence community.
In Josh’s spare time he enjoys watching his children become people, reading and athletic training. He has completed four Ironman events.
Professional Assignments / Accomplishments
- CBRE GWS MBA Summer Associate National Steering Committee
- CBRE GWS MBA Summer Associate Campus Recruiting Northeast Lead - MIT, Duke, Cornell and NYU
- MIT Guest Lecturer, Portfolio Planning in Corporate Real Estate
- 2018 CoreNet Professional Excellence Award
Research & Publications
- Fortune 500—CRE Management Practices’ Impact on the Corporation, CBRE University
- Sovereign Wealth Fund Investment—Impact on US Real Estate Office Market, thesis
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Master of Science in Real Estate
- Duke University Fuqua School of Business | IESE Business School, Master of Business Administration
- Oregon State University, Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering