Rob Ledbetter is a Real Estate Manager with CBRE in Austin and has over 30 years of property management experience. He currently oversees a large portfolio of industrial properties in the Austin area.
Prior to joining CBRE in 2015, Rob was the Operations Manager for the 1.2-million-square-foot Highland Mall for 14 years. During his time at the mall, Rob worked for different ownerships and management companies, including The Rouse Company, General Growth Properties and JLL. During his tenure at the mall, he oversaw several dozen tenant improvement projects and mall capital improvement projects. All tenant improvement projects were completed on time and within budget. He also received a Kilowatt Kudo from General Growth Properties National Operations for energy savings in July 2007. From 2007 to 2011, Rob was successful in raising the property’s ENERGY STAR® rating from 42 to 71.
Prior to Highland Mall, Rob managed all Austin and San Antonio locations for a confidential financial services client through PM Realty Group. He has experience in managing various assets, including medical office buildings and low-rise suburban office parks for Kucera Management, Koll Management and Draper and Kramer, as well as State Farm, RTC, FDIC and other local developers and international ownership entities.
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) Austin
- Water Sustainability Committee Chair (2015)
- Director (2000-2002, 2008-2009, 2014)
- President (2006)
- City of Austin Citizen Water Conservation Implementation Task Force, Board Member (2009 – 2011)
- BOMA International, Vice Chair, Retail/Mixed Use Development Committee (2006-2008)
- Austin Rodeo BBQ Cook Off, Executive Committee (1989-2005)
- CBRE Asset Services Sustainability Leader of the Year, 2015
- BOMA Real Property Administrator
- Texas Real Estate Salesperson License
- University of Texas at Austin, Accounting
- Austin Community College, Business
- Highland Mall
- Kucera Mangement
- Koll Management
- Draper and Kramer