Robert Kadoori is a Executive Vice President for CBRE's Debt & Structured Finance Multi-Housing Group within the Atlanta, Georgia and Tampa, Florida offices. Mr. Kadoori's specialties include: arranging equity investments/joint ventures; Freddie Mac Program Plus Financing; Fannie Mae DUS lending; arranging term senior debt (life company/balance sheet); arranging mezzanine/ preferred equity; structured, bridge and construction financing and low income tax credit (LIHTC) financing.
Prior to joining CBRE, Mr. Kadoori was Director of The First Fidelity Companies, where he specialized in structured finance and equity procurement for development projects and acquisitions across all major property types throughout the U.S.
For the past three years, Mr. Kadoori has been among those recognized as CBRE's top 150 performers. In 2013, he was awarded the Colbert Coldwell Circle Award (which recognizes the top 3 percent of commissioned salespeople at CBRE.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, Georgia
- Mortgage Bankers Association, Member
- CBRE Capital Markets Million Dollar Club, 2012 - 2016
- Recognized Top 10%, 2013 - 2016
- Colbert Coldwell Circle Award (which recognizes the top 3 percent of commissioned salespeople at CBRE), 2013
- B.A. in Finance, University of Massachusetts at Amherst
- M.A. in Business Administration, Goizueta Business School at Emory University