Robert Crane joined CBRE in 2014 as a Sales Associate working with Jeffrey Gage and specializing in the development and execution of strategic plans to manage real estate and occupancy costs for corporations. Mr. Crane provides a variety of commercial real estate services to clients that include tenant and landlord representation in the office sector, consulting and investment/user sales throughout the northern suburbs of New York City and the State of Connecticut. CBRE’s global platform allows Mr. Crane the capacity to offer quality service to clients in the market on a local, regional, national and global level.
Prior to joining CBRE, Robert served as Associate at RHYS Commercial Real Estate working on investment sales, tenant and landlord representation. Prior to this, Mr. Crane developed and executed a strategic plan for a successful Olympic Campaign culminating with the London 2012 Olympic Games.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Real Estate Brokerage License, State of Connecticut
- 2009 - 2012, 3-time U.S. Sailing Team
- 2012, London Olympic Games, 29th place
- 2011, 1st U.S. Finisher, Laser World Championships in Perth, Australia
- Hobart College; Bachelor of Arts, Economics and Environmental Studies