Robert Bratley is a First Vice President with CBRE Capital Markets in Denver, concentrating on mid-market multifamily investment properties up to $20 million. Robert specializes in working with private local owners, many of whom have owned their investment for decades. He provides a hands-on approach to help guide clients through the process and is respected throughout the industry for his work ethic and trustworthiness.
Prior to joining CBRE, Robert was a Director with ARA Newmark’s Private Client Services team, where he sold more than $150 million in multifamily assets across central Denver, many of which set pricing records. He began his career in commercial real estate as an analyst, conducting market studies, appraisals and rent comparability studies for both market-rate and income-restricted multifamily properties in 40 markets around the U.S.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Real Estate Broker License, State of Colorado
- No. 2 Top Young Broker of the Year, DMCAR 2015
- Colorado State University, Bachelor of Science, Finance and Real Estate
Recent Significant Transactions
- Jux | Capitol Hill | 30 units | $12 million ($400,000 per unit)
All-cash transaction with record per-unit pricing; built in 2017; 26 of 30 units occupied at the time of sale (May 2018)
- The Triangle Building | LoHi | 20 units | $7 million ($350,000 per unit)
Boutique apartment building sold off-market; 65 percent occupied at the time of sale (May 2018)