Robert Blount is a Senior Vice President with CBRE's Advisory & Transaction Services | Occupier business in Dallas. Partnering with Jeff Ellerman since 2008, Mr. Blount provides advisory and transaction management services for corporate office users’ acquisitions, relocations, expansions, and renewals. He is also responsible for spearheading new business ventures and is recognized as one of the most active brokers in the representation of large office tenants in the DFW Metroplex.
Prior to joining CBRE, Mr. Blount served as a Development Associate for Endeavor Real Estate Group’s Dallas office, where he focused on core development opportunities across the Southwestern United States. Mr. Blount began his career as a debt analyst with HFF, L.P., where he participated in the placement of over $500 million of permanent, joint venture, mezzanine, and construction financings for office, mixed-use, hotel, multifamily, retail and industrial product types.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- D CEO Magazine – Power Broker 2014, 2018
- TREC Associate Leadership Council (2010-2011)
- TREC Member
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in Texas
- Vanderbilt University, Bachelor of Science
- AT&T, World HQ, 1 million sq. ft.
- McKesson Corporation, Regional HQ, 525,00 sq. ft.
- AAA Texas, Regional HQ, 228,000 sq. ft.
- Med Assets, Build-to-Suit, 225,000 sq. ft.
- GE Capital, New Lease, 135,000 sq. ft.
- Prime Therapeutics, New Lease, 107,000 sq. ft.
- Kosmos Energy, HQ, 100,500 sq. ft.
- Med Assets, Regional HQ, 100,500 sq. ft.
- Prudential Insurance Company, New Lease, 80,000 sq. ft.
- Stream Energy, HQ, 75,000 sq. ft.
- MultiPlan, New Lease, 75,000 sq. ft.
- Securus Technologies, HQ, 60,000 sq. ft.
- Compass Professional Healthcare Services, HQ, 58,000 sq. ft.
- Laredo Petroleum, New Lease, 51,000 sq. ft.
- Ansira Engagement Marketing, New Lease, 50,000 sq. ft.
- Invesco, New Lease, 48,000 sq. ft.
- Covey Park Energy, New Lease, 36,000 sq. ft.
- Triumph Savings Bank, HQ, 30,000 sq. ft.
- GE Aviation, New Lease, 28,000 sq. ft.