Robert Blount is a Senior Vice President with CBRE's Advisory & Transaction Services | Occupier business in Dallas. Partnering with Jeff Ellerman since 2008, Mr. Blount provides advisory and transaction management services for corporate office users’ acquisitions, relocations, expansions, and renewals. He is also responsible for spearheading new business ventures and is recognized as one of the most active brokers in the representation of large office tenants in the DFW Metroplex.
Prior to joining CBRE, Mr. Blount served as a Development Associate for Endeavor Real Estate Group’s Dallas office, where he focused on core development opportunities across the Southwestern United States. Mr. Blount began his career as a debt analyst with HFF, L.P., where he participated in the placement of over $500 million of permanent, joint venture, mezzanine, and construction financings for office, mixed-use, hotel, multifamily, retail and industrial product types.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- D CEO Magazine – Power Broker 2014, 2018
- TREC Associate Leadership Council (2010-2011)
- TREC Member
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in Texas
- Vanderbilt University, Bachelor of Science
- AT&T, World HQ, 1 million sq. ft.
- Fossil Group, World HQ, 535,000 sq. ft.
- McKesson Corporation, Regional HQ, 525,000 sq. ft.
- AAA Texas, Regional HQ, 228,000 sq. ft.
- Med Assets, Build-to-Suit, 225,000 sq. ft.
- Multiplan, New Lease, 110,000 sq. ft.
- Kosmos Energy, HQ, 100,500 sq. ft.
- Med Assets, Regional HQ, 100,500 sq. ft.
- Prudential Insurance Company, New Lease, 80,000 sq. ft.
- Compass Professional Health Services, HQ, 58,000 sq. ft.
- Invesco, New Lease, 48,000 sq. ft.
- Covey Park Energy, HQ, 45,000 sq. ft.
- HBK Investments, HQ, 43,000 sq. ft.
- Bank of OZK, Regional HQ, 33,000 sq. ft.
- Medallion Midstream, HQ, 28,000 sq. ft.