Rick Martinez has specialized in retail sales and leasing for the past 29 years and has consistently been a top performer with CBRE.
Recognized for his outstanding demonstration of leadership, initiative and determination in the performance of his job, as well as consistently developing client relationships through superior customer service, anticipating the needs of clients, and exceeding their expectations, Rick has consistently ranked among the CBRE Retail Division’s top producers. Rick has consistently ranked among the CBRE Retail Division's top producers.
Rick is a graduate of California State University, Sacramento and enjoys spending time with his wife and three children, hunting, fishing and playing basketball.
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Association of Commercial Real Estate (ACRE)
- CBRE's Retail Services Group (RSG)
- Ducks Unlimited
- California Waterfowl Association
- Member of RSG – CBRE's National Tenant Representation Group
- Awarded the prestigious national CBRE Retail Team of the Year in 1999
- Named one of Sacramento Business Journal’s “40 Under 40” – 40 Sacramento people distinguished in business before the age of 40, in 2000
- Nominated for the Retail Broker of the Year Award for 17 consecutive years (2000-2016)
- Won CBRE’s coveted Navigator Award, recognizing outstanding leadership and customer service, in 2001