Richard Tarquinio joined CBRE in 1986 as an investment specialist. Since then, Richard has been involved in multiple investment transactions totaling in excess of $2 billion. He works primarily in the South Florida marketplace but has handled investment sales throughout Florida and Puerto Rico. He has been involved in the sale of a variety of multi-family, retail, office and industrial properties in the South Florida marketplace and has represented a number of private and institutional owners.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in the states of Florida, Pennsylvania and Georgia
- Active memberships in the Certified Commercial Investment Member Institute (CCIM), the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC), National Association of Industrial & Office Properties (NAIOP), Industrial Association of Dade County (IDAC) and the Economic Development Board of Boca Raton.
- Past chairperson of the local CCIM Board and Economic Development Board of Boca Raton
- Member of the National Golf Foundation
- Rookie of the Year Award, 1987 and has consistently been a “Top Ten” achiever since that time
- Winner of the 2003 CBRE “McCarty Award” - the company’s highest honor for professional excellence