Richard Sleasman, SIOR, has been with CBRE-Albany since 1984. Licensed as a broker in 1987, Richard is now responsible for brokerage services in the Albany, NY office. He became a Principal and Vice President in 1999, Executive Vice President in 2007, and currently is President/Managing Director. During his 27 years in brokerage, he has leased or sold over eight million square feet of space. Installed as a member of the Society of Industrial & Office Realtors (SIOR) in 1991 with an Active Industrial designation, he was later elected the Upstate New York Chapter President in 2001-2002 and currently serves in a national position. In addition, he has served as president of the Commercial and Industrial Real Estate Brokers (CIREB) and was elected its Outstanding Member of the Year in 1996. He currently serves on the board of Capital Region NYSCAR. He lives in Colonie with his wife Terri and three sons.
- National Membership Council Director, Society of Industrial & Office Realtors (SIOR)
- Past Chair, Latham Chamber of Commerce
- Board Member, Senior Services of Albany
- Board Member, Colonie Youth Center
- Board Member, Albany County Partnership
- Past President of the following boards: Albany Airport Rotary, Albany Area Salvation Army, Senior Services of Albany