Richard Newman is a Project Manager for CBRE’s Project Management group in Atlanta since 2012. His involvement is from pre-lease strategizing all the way to occupancy. He performs lease/work letter review, project scheduling & estimating, risk management, contract management, vendor coordination and procurement. Mr. Newman has represented a number of clients and building owners throughout Metro Atlanta over the past 5+ years and prides himself on being detailed-oriented & customer focused. He has received several letters of recommendation from tenants where Richard was representing the Landlord doing construction management oversight.
Since joining CBRE in 2012, Richard has represented hundreds of clients and overseen over 300+ projects and 6,000,000 SF of construction projects. Prior to joining CBRE, Richard was a Project Manager for Gunderson Pools in Atlanta. Major roles included on-site supervision of all projects throughout the Southeast, scheduling deliveries of materials to job sites and coordinating the timing of work efforts involved in the various stages of pool refinishing.
- 80,000 SF – 3 Floor occupied restack for CRH/Oldcastle
- 60,000 SF- 3 Floor occupied renovation/restack for Georgia United Credit Union
- 60,000 SF - Occupied renovation/restack for Broadcom(Includes 30,000 of Lab Space)
- 60,000 SF – 3 Floor Restack for Newell Brands
- 40,000 SF – 3 Floor restack/occupied renovation for Change Healthcare
- 35,000 SF - Warehouse/Office Loft Space for Veritiv Corp.
- 30,000 SF – Occupied renovation for WageWorks
- 24,000 SF – State of the art training facility for Nissan America, Atlanta, GA
- 20,000 SF - Office/Bank Branch for Synovus Bank in Jacksonville, Florida.
- Managed multiple interior & exterior capital improvement projects including common area renovations, lobby renovations, restroom upgrades, common corridors and elevator lobbies, base building fire alarm upgrades, and paving projects for investor clients
- LEED Green Associate
- OSHA 30 Hour- Construction Safety and Health
- Circle of Trust Atlanta, Member
- B.S. Construction Management, Georgia Southern University
- University of Texas at Dallas, Level 1 Professional Development Program
- Under Armour
- Change Healthcare
- Ernst & Young
- Georgia United Credit Union
- Nissan Motors
- Newell Brands
- Wilmington Trust