Rich Mossman is a Senior Vice President for CBRE’s Brokerage Services, focusing on office and industrial transactions within the Triad.
Mr. Mossman has an in-depth understanding of the Triad’s commercial real estate market. He has a split practice that involves representing both office / industrial users and owners of commercial properties. By having a balanced understanding of both the landlord and the tenant perspective, he is able to provide critical guidance to his clients relative to the market conditions at any given time.
Since joining CBRE|Triad in 2007, he has completed over 400 transactions in excess of $300 million. Today, he works with some of the largest local and institutional owners and tenants in the Triad, and is recognized by his clients and his peers for bringing a thorough, creative and strategic approach to each assignment.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- High Point University, Young Alumnus of the Year Award, 2015
- Triad Business Journal’s “40 Leaders Under Forty” Award, 2013
- Licensed Real Estate Broker – North Carolina
- CCIM, Certified Commercial Investment Member
- SIOR, Society of Industrial and Office Realtors, Member
- NAIOP, National Association of Industrial and Office Properties – Member
- Greensboro Planning Board, 2014 – 2017
- Zoning Board of Adjustment, Kernersville, Member, 2008 – 2010
- High Point University Alumni Board, Member, 2008 – 2012
- High Point University, Board of Visitors, 2014
- Costar Power Broker for Office, 2008
- Costar Power Broker for Industrial, 2008, 2009
- Rookie of the Year, CBRE 2007
- Broker of the Year, CBRE 2009, 2010, 2012
- High Point University, Bachelor of Science, Marketing
- Highwoods Properties
- Liberty Property Trust
- 7900 LLC/Falcon Management
- Roberts Oxygen Company, Inc
- REVA Triad, LLC
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- B/E Aerospace, Inc.
- Spherion Atlantic Enterprises
- G & W Equipment
- First Horizon National
- McNeilus Companies, Inc.
- RBC Bank
- Clayton Homes
- Akcelerant Holdings, LLC
- The Plaid Penguin, LLC
- Sun Trust
- High Point University