Mr. Lamars joined CBRE in 1994 as a Building Engineer. He has over two decades of engineering experience and is well-versed in all aspects of commercial building operations. He currently manages a 1.3 million square foot portfolio of commercial, industrial, retail and receivership properties in the Pittsburgh market. He is responsible for day-to-day operations of the properties including tenant relations and retention, budgeting and monthly reporting, forecasting and cash flow analysis, tenant improvements and build-outs, capital improvements, and property maintenance.
As Operations Manager, Mr. Lamars oversees the CBRE Technical Services Group in the Pittsburgh market.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson in the State of Pennsylvania
- Licensed Power Engineer with National Institute for Uniform Licensing of Power Engineers (NIULPE)
- Real Estate Manager of the Year, 2009
- Team Leader of the Year, 2010-2012
- Associate Degree in Arts and General Studies
- Training through Building Owners and Manager’s Association and The Institute for Real Estate Management
- SAE International World Headquarters | 120,000 SF | Office
- Corporate One Office Park | 112,000 SF | Office
- Manchester Bidwell Corporation | 160,000 SF | Office – School – Greenhouse
- Verizon Mega Center, Pittsburgh, PA | 140,000 SF | Office
- Alcoa Business Service Center, Pittsburgh, PA | 228,517 SF | Office
- Stealth Technology Center, Canonsburg, PA | 116,000 SF | Office