Richard "Joey" Fay is a Project Manager responsible for clients in the Greater Philadelphia market. Richard oversees major client projects and is responsible for managing ground up development, tenant improvement and capital projects from strategic planning through occupancy.
Richard’s experience includes project planning, zoning approval, construction management and facility activation. Richard has led projects as both an MEP project manager, and as a healthcare project manager on projects ranging from inpatient and outpatient healthcare facilities, to complex pharmaceutical labs and office spaces. Richard’s ability to manage projects while continuously improving and supporting the client relationship make him a high caliber manager in this industry.
Prior to starting at CBRE, Richard most recently worked for a major healthcare system where he was responsible for full project lifecycle oversight for multiple projects in the Philadelphia area. Richard started his career as an officer in the United States Marine Corps and transitioned to the real estate industry over seven years ago as a project manager and has been advancing in this industry since then.
- Bachelors Degree, United States Naval Academy, Commission as 2ndLt, USMC
- MBA, Penn State University (Ongoing)
- PPMC Trauma & ICU Center* Philadelphia, PA 175,000 SF
- Penn Medicine University City* Philadelphia, PA 160,000 SF
- Elizabethtown H.S.(MEP)* Elizabethtown, PA 150,000 SF
- Unionville H.S. (MEP)* Kennett Square, PA 150,000 SF
- Colorcon Global HQ (MEP)* Hatfield, PA 90,000 SF
- Grandview Hospital(MEP)* Souderton,PA 45,000 SF
- The Horsham Clinic * Horsham, PA 40,000 SF
* Completed with previous employer