Rian Barth has worked as a real estate advisor at CBRE after three years of managing a portfolio for a privately held investment fund in the Silicon Valley and Sacramento markets. Because of his portfolio management background and forecasting abilities, he is able to provide high level statistical analysis and economic projections.
Since joining CBRE, Rian has specialized in the disposition and leasing of privately and institutionally owned real estate in Silicon Valley and representation of high-tech tenants.
A native of Silicon Valley, Rian earned his undergraduate degree at Cal Poly State University. While attending school, he majored in Systems Management and minored in Agribusiness. By leveraging the CBRE platform, and customizing the Company's services to meet his clients' needs, Rian is able to implement a sound real estate approach that maximizes value for his clients.
In his free time, Rian enjoys mountain biking, golf, skiing, reading, and travel.
Central Park Plaza (Office) - ±300,000 SF - Lease
- 3640 Northgate Blvd (Office/R&D) - ±70,000 SF - Sale
- 2075 Zanker Road (Office/R&D) - ±57,000 SF - Lease
- 700 East El Camino Real (Office) - ±50,000 SF - Lease
- 548 Gibson Drive (Office) - ±50,000 SF - Sale
- 785 Orchard Drive (Office) - ±42,000 SF - Lease/Sale
- 2330 E Bidwell Street (Office) - ±40,000 SF - Lease/Sale
- 480 Vandell Way (Office/R&D) - ±28,000 SF - Lease/Sale
- 720 University Avenue (Office) - ±25,000 SF - Lease
- 2525 Walsh Avenue (Office/R&D) - ±20,000 SF - Lease
- 649 University Avenue (R&D) - ±13,000 SF - Lease
- 2390 Owen Street (Office/R&D) - ±11,000 SF - Lease
- 16268 University Avenue (Office) - ±7,000 SF - Lease
- TA Realty
- Fox Creek Fund
- Schwager Development
- Nimbus Materials
- Mass Mutual Insurance
- Akon Corporation
- Acumos Technologies
- Vintage Electric
- First California Mortgage
- Bachelor of Science, California Polytechnic State University
- London School of Economics