Reid and his team provide consulting services to occupiers of industrial real estate interested in executing effective real estate decisions. By utilizing labor analytics, supply chain analysis, industrial engineering, project management, and incentives negotiation they are able to build an actionable real estate strategy for companies ranging from small, privately held 3PLs to Fortune 500 industry leaders.
As a corporate real estate advisor with a focus on manufacturing and distribution oriented organizations, Mr. Wilbraham’s strength lies in building consensus among the internal stakeholders of an organization to construct and execute business strategies. By utilizing a consultative approach, Reid is able to create strategies for complex assignments where real estate may not be the largest cost driver.Reid joined CBRE after seven years with Colliers International. Starting with Colliers in 2010, Reid completed several significant transactions throughout the Greater Los Angeles market. In addition to being well respected locally, Reid was a steering committee member of Colliers’ National Logistics & Transportation Group. Prior to joining Colliers International, Reid served on the Corporate Services Group at Studley, Inc. In this role, he focused on tenant representation for industrial users.Throughout his career Reid has been successful in establishing long-term relationships with users of industrial space and has been personally responsible for over $1 billion in total transactions.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- National Association of Office & Industrial Properties –Young Professionals Group
- Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals
- Industrial Asset Management Council
- Retail Industry Leaders Association
- International Warehouse Logistics Association
- Arizona State University - Bachelor of Interdisciplinary Studies
- Makita Tools
- States Logistics
- American Hotel Register
- KW International
- Best Buy
- St. George Distribution
- Jofran, Inc.
- Barton Brands
- Hain Celestial Group
- Kia Motors
- Yakima Brands
- Filbur Manufacturing
- International Auto Logistics
- Proctor & Gamble
- Member of the Patient Services and Strategic Planning Committees for the Golden West Chapter of the ALS Association.