Mr. Broadhead’s professional background includes more than 29 years of experience in commercial real estate. As one of the region’s top office brokers he, along with his partner, Brad Peterson, have been responsible for some of the biggest deals in the Las Vegas valley. His experience includes the representation of owners and tenants relating to office properties for sale and lease, and land sales.
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- Former President of SOIR, 2008
- Participated in the lease of one of the largest office transactions in Las Vegas for a total lease price of $27 million on a 103,308 square foot property.
- Participated in the sale with Allegiant Air totaling 213,000 square feet.
- Participated in the sale of one of the largest office buildings in Las Vegas for a total sales price of $26 million on a 318,000 square foot building.
- Participated in one of the largest lease transactions in the valley, which was the corporate headquarters for Harrah’s Operating Company totaling 119,000 square feet.
- Top 5 producer in the Las Vegas office for more than 20 years.
- NAIOP "Office Broker of the Year", 2010 – 2012
- Top Producer of the SIOR Nevada Chapter" award in 2009 and 2010
- Bachelor of Business Administration degree from University of Nevada, Las Vegas
- MGM - 230,000 SF
- Bechtel SAIC Corporation - 308,000 SF
- Allegiant Air - 213,000 SF
- Southerland Global - 138,000 SF
- Harrah’s - 119,000 SF
- Ford Motor Credit - 110,000 SF
- Zappos.com - 109,000 SF
- Telus Enterprise - 104,000 SF
- Shufflemaster - 100,000 SF
- Ameriprise Financial, Inc. - 98,000 SF
- Parsons Transportation - 72,000 SF
- AT&T - 71,000 SF
- Caesar’s Entertainment - 58,000 SF
- C-3 - 54,000 SF
- Sands Corporation - 48,000 SF
- Jones Vargas - 40,000 SF
- William Sonoma - 35,000 SF
- Asurion Expansion - 30,000 SF
- Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard - 27,000 SF
- Sorenson Communications, Inc. - 27,000 SF
- American Nevada Company
- Bank of Nevada
- Birtcher Properties
- CW Capital
- EJM Development
- General Growth Properties
- Howard Hughes Corporation
- MIG Real Estate
- Opus Southwest Corporation
- Thomas & Mack Company
- Southwest Value Partners