For more than a decade, Ramsey Feher has advised on and implemented transactions for tenants in New York City and global office markets. His expertise in pre-acquisition due diligence, strategy development, creative problem solving, complex transaction management and portfolio analysis has enabled him to deliver measurable results that support his clients' occupational, operational and financial needs.
Mr. Feher's clients hail from a wide range of industries and operate in local, national and international capacities. To date, he has participated in two million square feet of leasing acting on his clients' behalf.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, New York
- Member, Real Estate Board of New York (REBNY)
- Guest Lecturer, The Paul Milstein Center for Real Estate, Columbia University
Past And Present Philanthropic & Personal Affiliations
- Mentor, New York City Department of Education's Mentoring Program
- Co-Founder, Young Leaders Group of the Mental Health Association of New York City, Inc. (MHA)
- Benefactor, University of California, Santa Barbara Alumni Fund
- New York University, Commercial Real Estate Program
- University of California, Santa Barbara, Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration, with an emphasis in Economics
- Aon Corporation
- Capital Dynamics (USA), Inc.
- Citco Group
- Cramer Rosenthal McGlynn
- Generation Investment Management
- Icahn Enterprises, LTD
- The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)
- Legg Mason
- Pandora Media, Inc.
- Partners Group (USA), Inc.
- Sanders Morris Harris