Jeff Everist joined CBRE in 1986 as a broker specializing in the sale and lease of industrial properties. In his 24 years with CBRE Mr. Everist has represented over $4.6 billion in sales and leases. Mr. Everist received the 1997-1998 Legacy Award, which honors Houston top commercial real estate deals of the year. Mr. Everist also was named one of the top 10 brokers for CBRE Houston/Galleria office in 2003. Mr. Everist is a member of the Houston Associate of Realtors.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Member of Houston Association of Realtors
- 1997-1998 Recipient of the Legacy Award
- Consistently among CBRE Houston's "Top Ten"
- Twice received the Houston Business Journal's Legacy Award for Industrial Transaction of the Year
- Recipient of CoStar’s Top 25 Power Broker of the Year Award
- San Jose State University, San Jose, CA - Bachelor Science - Accounting