Peter McGuone is a Senior Vice President within CBRE’s Advisory & Transaction Services | Investor Group. Mr. McGuone has specialized in Atlanta office leasing since 2004 and is part of a team including Bryan Heller and Heather Lamb. As a team they have generated over 7 million square feet in lease transactions since 2011 representing a lease value of nearly $600 million.
Mr. McGuone and his team are routinely called upon by clients to lease value-add opportunities, given their past successes in communicating the right story to the user and brokerage communities. The team has been called upon to best position unique, “experiential” real estate such as the office components to mixed use projects like Avalon in Alpharetta, Quarry Yards in West Midtown and Revel in Gwinnett. Most recently, Mr. McGuone has been working with owners to convert traditional office product into what would be described as “creative” class space, making it more relevant given current market trends.
Mr. McGuone joined CBRE as a result of its acquisition of TPA Realty Services in December 2012. As Vice President with TPA, he was responsible for leasing/marketing the company’s third party office portfolio. During his 5 years with TPA, Mr. McGuone and his team completed 315 lease transactions totaling more than 3 million square feet with a value of $250 million. Mr. McGuone and his team are considered experts in the Johns Creek, Peachtree Corners, Northeast, North Fulton and Central Perimeter office submarkets given the volume of completed deals in those areas.
Prior to joining TPA, Mr. McGuone was an Associate at Transwestern from 2004-2007 where he represented such third-party clients as CIGNA, Prudential, iStar Financial and Griffin Capital. Before entering commercial real estate in 2004, Mr. McGuone worked with technology companies (both start-up and established) in various marketing and sales rolls.
- AirWatch – 1155 Perimeter Center West (190,082 RSF)
- Arby’s Restaurant Group, Inc. – 1155 Perimeter Center West (184,251 RSF)
- Arris Group, Inc. – 3871 Lakefield Drive (129,403 RSF)
- AMEC E&C Services – 1979 Lakeside Parkway (111,919 RSF)
- Crawford & Company – 5335 Triangle Parkway (109,171 RSF)
- Ebix – 6375 Hospital Parkway, Johns Creek (101,991 RSF)
- Hitachi – 3617 Parkway Lane (73,261 RSF)
- SAIA Motor Freight Line – 11465 Johns Creek Pkwy (85,000 RSF)
- Georgia Building Authority – 5804 Peachtree Corners East (50,470 RSF)
- UASC – 5515 Spalding Drive (50,000 RSF)
- Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors, Member
- Young Council of Realtors, Past Board Member
- Million Dollar Club, Phoenix Award (2016)
- B.S. in Adult Education, Auburn University