Peter Grossman is a First Vice President with CBRE’s Industrial and Logistics group who specializes in advising clients in property dispositions, acquisitions, lease negotiations, investment analysis, and asset repositioning. Mr. Grossman has consistently been a top performer since joining CBRE in 2006, including being top broker in 2015 and the number two broker in 2016.
As a trusted advisor to owners, buyers, and tenants, he has assisted in more than 450 significant sale and leasing transactions representing nearly 6 million square feet with a total consideration in excess of $310 million.
Prior to Hawaii, his experiences include fifteen years in Asia with sales, general management and marketing, including nine years in Hong Kong, and five years in Taiwan. He earned his MBA and is proficient in Mandarin Chinese. These experiences and abilities have helped him successfully blend these disciplines to provide clients with a unique approach to each individual project.
- Licensed real estate salesperson in the state of Hawaii
- Top Five Producer, CBRE 2012 through 2016
- ‘Thunderbird’ American School of International Management, Master of Business Administration
- University of Arizona, Bachelor of Arts in Asian Studies
- National Taiwan Normal University, certificate of Mandarin proficiency
- Catholic Charities
- Cardinal Health
- CEVA Logistics
- Chaminade University
- Chill Space LLC
- DTC Investments
- Duty Free
- Elizabeth S. Fong Revocable Trust
- Episcopal Church
- Heide Cook LLC
- Mattress Firm
- Nan Inc.
- REIT Management
- Simplex Grinnell
- Texas A&M
- US Kinden Corp/Wasa
- Watumull Properties